I wasn't too crazy about the whole art meme boom, but I AM crazy about P3. I AM ALSO A BIG FAT CHEATER.
Artist's commentary on the answers:
and I have this in-joke about Kenji. We didn't think much of him at first, since he's the first non-SEES S.Link you get, so we thought he was just your "default" friend. Then he started mentioning stuff about Miss Kanou and we're like "Cool cool, you go do that man.", and then he PULLS IT OFF. And we're like
. After which, we decided that Minato was Kenji's bro [link]
. Therefore, any time we were approached by Kenji in the hallway at lunchtime, we would greet him with "KENJA~~~AY!" with a wink and a double-pistol.
Shinjiro's joke comes from a friend of mine, after seeing the illustrated scene above. He stated "Shinjiro's forehead deals Almighty damage". We agree.
2. The two were actually tied for the longest time, then I saw that most japanese doujinshi artists depict Chihiro as being completely psychotic. Somehow that places her higher.
3. Most players try to work their S.Links in accordance to their Persona lineup; I did the opposite, fitted my Persona lineup to match my S.Links. I had VERY strong Justice.
4. I uh...didn't have any Sundays free. Ever.
5. I keep thinking Oracle can save me, at least whenever I'm COMPLETELY screwed.
6. Pharos just outright creeps me out. Yuri Lowenthal's vocal range just doesn't go that high (well, it did...but it shouldn't
). I was REALLY pressing for a female that I hated, and I couldn't really find one. My first choice would have been the mob of Akihiko fangirls in the beginning of the game...but then I had the crazy idea to draw the Lovers' Shadow...which inspired my next answer...
7. JUSTICE X CHARIOT 4EVAH.
8. I actually didn't have any problems with Ken when I first got him (except that I was using spears at the time, so now I had to donate my weapons to him). For a few blocks he was my Hama-buddy (since I love whoring Justice Personas), and we'd Hama-dance our way up Tartarus. Then at around block 5-6, things started getting immune to Light and Hama became less useful. At the same time, my Melchizedek (Thanks Chihiro) got Fist Master + Auto-Tarukaja + Akasha Arts, so I really didn't need to Hama spam anymore. Therefore Ken gets put in the bin for good.
9. With a good eye and a good sense of timing, the Strength/Fortune Shadow fight is good times.
10. Who am I kidding, I'd make a HORRIBLE SEES member. I'd keep missing Tartarus nights because I'd spend my Dark Hour playing online games.
Persona 3 & all characters (except for me) © ATLUS